Saturday, March 29, 2008

the first blog ever!

well this is my first blog! i hope i do a good job.....i'm not so good with words or spelling....but who cares!

so this blog is about me and my prego status. I'm about 6-8 weeks along! i just went to the doc on friday....lets just say it was one of the worst visits ever and i feel for evey single woman on the planet! but anyway..... spencer and i are way excited. I'm due around the 8th of November. EXCITING! we hope for a girl but if its a boy we will be happy. now let me explain what i am going through for all the curious ones....

I feel sick pretty much all the time. I can barely keep anything down. NOT FUN! Ya see....i am one of those people that love food always have something in my mouth every minute of the day aka a fatty LOL j/k. but yeah i love food but i can not enjoy the pleasures i once found in it. i miss food. ice cream......pizza......sushi..... the doc says that it will go away in a month.....one LONG month.....others scare me to death saying that it might last for the whole 9 month.....to those people.... do NOT scare me like that. when you say that i want to slap you.

um......lets see what else..... oh.... i am VERY moody these days. my poor husband gets most of the blame, yelled at, and snapped at. i feel bad for him......maybe he should listen to that scribture in proverbs ...... it is better to dwell in the corner of a roof top then with a brawling and angry woman. i pretty much blame him for making me sick. lol.....

anyway...thats about all for now. i'll try to write on this blog thing every week or at the least once a month. have fun everyone! until next time...

Mama Bear

1 Shout Outs:

Carolyn said...

Oh momma bear! How fun! Welcome to blogging...what am I talking about...I dont even know. But, thats super exciting. I can't wait to be an auntie.