Friday, August 8, 2008

so...

i saw this on emily west's blog and thought it looked pretty fun! so here it is....

5 of your favorite things
-spencer/unborn baby
-family and friends and friends who are pretty much family
-having the perfect day, nothing goes wrong, everythings mellow, and you get to laugh a lot
-finding cute clothes that fit perfectly! like finding a pair of perfect jeans or skirt! i love it!
-the perfect winter day. snow is lightly falling, not a single footprint seen, everythings quiet.

5 things you wanted to be when you grew up
-vet. i loved and still love animals esp horses
-mommy/wife
-singer (found out that i wasn't very good lol!)
-artist (but i found out that i sucked at mostly everything, but i still like to do arts and crafts)
-nurse.......yeah....dropped that real quick

5 of the best compliments that you have ever received
- i have cute feet....lol.....cara oliphant told me that once.
-i have pretty eyes....lots of people tell me this, but the best person to tell me that is spencer!
-i have a good smile/teeth.....don't remember who but it was kinda funny
- "you look so good!!!!!"....this was from my grandma rodeback. we went to longview a little bit after college, and i had lost some/a lot of weight because i walked EVERYWHERE and i ate better. it was the first time my grandma saw me and the whole time she kept saying i look so good. it made me feel way good.
- so i've always thought that i'm average looking and sometimes below average. and sometimes i still do, gaining all the weight back and then some because of the pregnancy,... but spencer always tells me that i'm beautiful and that he loves me so much and always will. it makes me feel way better about myself. i love him for that!

5 songs that you would pick as your theme songs.
(sorry i could only thing of sappy songs at the moment! i can't think of any!!!!)
- broken by jack johnson (listen to it. its my fav)
- long slow beautiful dance by rascal flatts
- oh it is love by hellogoodbye
- mary's song (oh my my my) by taylor swift. change some of the words and it could be about spencer and i lol!
- um.....i can't think

5 people that inspire(d) you.
-grandma/grandpa rodeback and grandma v. (grandparents)
-my parents
-pres perrins. he used to be my bishop and he told me something that i will never forget.
-pres hinckley
-sis madrishin aka melissa aka mom. lol

5 things I like about county fairs/festivals
-FOOD
-entering things
-petting the animals
-the demo derby
-walking around all the boothes and getting the free stuff. always bring a big bag!

5 things I take with me when I leave the house
-phone
-keys
-purse
-water bottle (i get sooooooooo dehydrated now a days!)
-um......myself????

5 of my favorite days of the year
-my wedding anniversary (i get to celebrate it this year for the 1st time! yay!)
-christmas
-valentines day
-thanksgiving
-my b-day

5 genres of music I listen to
-country
-oldies
-mellow (whatever you consider jack johnson)
-pop
-whatever else is good

5 of my favorite places to shop
-down east outfitters in rexburg!
-maurices?
-wal mart superstore!
-pretty much any clothing store that has cute clothes that i fit into
-and any cheap clothing store like ross

0 Shout Outs: