Wednesday, September 16, 2009

any and all ideas wanted!!!!

its halloween season...yes its only sept 16th...but you cant walk into walmart without seeing all the displays of candy, costumes and decorations. halloween is kinda a big deal in my family. now is the time we start planning our costumes (well besides crystal shes been thinking about it since the days after halloween of last year), start picking out what we are going to carve on our pumpkins at the annual carving party, find out were we put the decorations from last year....... but for me with the deciding part....its so hard!!!


i cant think of anything i want to do. this year is adysons 1st halloween and i want to do a family theme, but everything people have said so far just doesnt sound like fun. dont get me wrong they are great ideas,but it just doesnt have that excitement factor. so people....i need ideas!!! please give me anything and as many ideas as you have! ask your friends! give me ideas! i need them!

4 Shout Outs:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

just boycott halloween, that is what I try to do every year. I am the lamest mom ever, I hate halloween!! don't worry though, Cambree will dress up and Daddy will take her out, while I sit at home answering the door with the little guy that does have a costume too, so maybe i am not the lamest!!

be smurfs!!!! or a family of bugs so the little one can be a lady bug!!

Chelsea Roylance said...

I love Halloween too! I look forward to it every year :) there are some pretty cute ideas for family costumes on the martha stewart website, these are the ones I think would be fun to do... Good Luck :)

http://www.marthastewart.com/article/family-costumes-skyline?&backto=true&backtourl=/photogallery/halloween-costumes-for-the-whole-family?#slide_18

http://www.marthastewart.com/how-to/spider-web-mother-and-sock-spider-baby-costume?&backto=true&backtourl=/photogallery/our-favorite-costume-ideas?#slide_3

Unknown said...

ya its true i love halloween. its the best holiday ever!

Ty Robbins said...

I agree. Halloween is one of my favorites. You guys could be the Flintstones!