Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!



happy thanksgiving everyone! i hope you all are getting sruffed with turkey soon! yum!

well as is being the day of thanks i think i will list a few things i am thankful for...in no particular order...

i'm thank ful for my family! spencer and adyson as well as the rest of them! my whole entire family! and all of my friends! you are all like family to me! i'm thankful that my friends (and family too) have been there for me for everything! you've been happy with me, cried with me, and laughed until you almost wet your pants with me! thanks for being there! wish i could be with you all!! love you!


i'm thankful for the gospel in my life! for the scriptures, prophets, the temples, esp the portland temple, where spencer and i were sealed for time and all eternity! also, for everything the church does and teaches. it truely is the true church!

i'm thankful for creativity! this last saturday i was able to go to super saturday and create a cute magnet board and a cute note pad cover! my sister got me addicted to digi scrapping and i am totally thankful for that! i also love to see others creations, with paintings, picture taking, making food....everything!



i am thankful for forgiveness! i know i can be a bear sometimes and spencer always forgives me for it! : )

i am thankful for jobs and the money they provide for my family to live and prosper (as much as a some what new family can get, lol)

i'm thankful for myself.....random? kinda... there a lot of things i would love to change about myself (cough..weight) but i am truely thankful for myself. i'm unique. theres no one like me. i am thankful for my deep brown eyes, my tiny hands, my weird loud laugh, everything! (well mostly)

well i guess i can just say that i'm thankful for everything!!!!

have a wonderful and happy thanksgiving everyone!

What are you thankful for?????

3 Shout Outs:

Carolyn said...

I'm thankful for you Amber! I am glad you are thankful for yourself, you should be. :)

Ty Robbins said...

I LOVE that you are thankful for yourself. Everyone should be. Great post darlin'.

Deidra said...

I am thankful for Amber too!