Tuesday, July 20, 2010

random pics (and video) of the past week!


Heres just a collection of pics of what happened this past week. Enjoy!

Adyson learned to go down the slide all by herself!


Spencer and I went to the hardest mini golf course EVER in Rigby, ID for a date last Thursday. We both made a hole in one!


I got a haircut! (sorry not a good pic of the cut)


There was this crazy fire about 20miles away and all the smoke covered the sky.
AND heres a video of Adyson doing some random faces. She likes to make faces at me to make me laugh. Shes a crazy girl!


Well we are moving in about 2-3 days! Ah! Almost everything is packed! next time I blog will be from Washington!

5 Shout Outs:

Carolyn said...

Haha, her faces are so cute!!

Jenny Robbins said...

I love your haircut! It looks great. I love her faces. Haha. They are so adorable. (Side note. I saw Spencer sitting in the background and at first I thought, "Whoa. His shirt totally matches the couch.....then I realized he was hold a pillow. Haha. Blonde moment.)

Tiffany Fackrell said...

that is a hard course. David and i went once and I remember i lost BIG TIME! there were a few I think I cheated because their really was no way it was going in the stupid hole!! Cute hair! I love seeing pictures of Hyde Park! crazy I know, but I do miss rexburg at times!

Reece and Caitlin said...

You guys are moving back to washington?

Kings said...

yeah, we moved back for the fall. I need to find a job, and everything is cheaper here then in Rexburg! How is Texas?