Thursday, August 26, 2010

Grant County Fair 2010/ Little Helper pic and video!


I LOVE THE FAIR! I love everything about it! I love the food, entering a picture, seeing the crazy people....i just love it! This year I entered a picture i took at the zoo in Idaho Falls of the lions there and i got 1st place! I pretty much went everyday! lol! Every chance I got I took Adyson to the petting zoo! Well thats about all we did!

petting the piggies!
first time eating a spaceburger...YUMMMMMMM!
yummy corn that she stole from me!
Petting the miniature house. It was so cute!



Too cute not to add this to my blog!...This is my sisters old mini vacuum that she got a long time ago, but left at my parents house. Adyson found it and decided to help me out! It kinda works too, and she loves to do what mommy's doing!
I swear she wears pants all the time...and I do change her bum, it just happens that she has a very wet diaper!

2 Shout Outs:

Unknown said...

loved the food eating shots.

Deidra said...

SO Cute!! I love your pictures. She is getting so so big!