Friday, April 1, 2011

First hair cut!

It finally happened (ok so I finally let it happen!). Adyson got her first hair cut (more like trim lol) today. she did SOOO well and it really looks cute. Spencer has been wanting to do it for a long time, but i just refuse to let it happen. I will admit she did need it to be one lengh, it was a looking a little mullet ish in the back! She was just growing up too fast for me i just couldnt do it until now!


BEFORE pics


DURING


AFTER



and a random cute picture! its april already and we are excited for easter! even though its at the end of the month this year (random!)

5 Shout Outs:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

So cute!

Carolyn said...

She is so adorable! I love it. Miss you guys!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

She is so very cute! I understand the growing up to fast thing though... ugh!

David and Deidra Law said...

what a cutie!

Carolyn said...

"She looks so old!" -Brent