Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Patch and Carving party

TRADITION!!!
(imagine the fiddler on the roof...lol)
Oct 22--- Like every year, we went to the Country Mercantile (on the way to tri cities) and picked out pumpkins! it was harpers first time! We did the usual hunt for the punpkins, pet the animals rode some rides, and ate all the free samples they had!


Adyson had her first pony ride! She LOVED it! We also went on the big blow up obstacle course they had (pic to be added later!)



Oct 27--- And of course he had the annual Bruce-Rodeback-King carving party!


(sorry kinda fuzzy)
I attemped to do wilson from castaway, Adyson wanted a butterfly, Harper got a one toothed jack-o-lantern and spencer did Chewbacca from star wars
When my sis told me that Kamaile was going to be Batman, I knew what Adyson was going to be! Robin! (she runs around the house now saying robin to the rescue!)
I decided to be green lantern, spencer was the incredible hulk, harper was the flash and adyson was robin
not the best pic, but they looked so cute!

Well we cant wait to go trick or treating! happy halloween everyone!

2 Shout Outs:

The Killians said...

Your girls are just the cutest little things! I love the picture of Harper on the pile of pumpkins! Happy Halloween!

Jenny Robbins said...

I love that you guys are all super heros! Awesome!