Friday, July 20, 2012

GRADUATION!!

BYU-Idaho graduate with a Bachelors in Communication degree.
It finally came, the day finally came! Spencer graduated from college! I am so proud of him! He did it! Its been a long hard four years, but he did it! We are so proud of you and can't wait to see what life has to offer now!
see that white sash/stole on Spencer? Well he had his mom make it up, (bc byui doesn't make/provide ones) and hid it through graduation, and after he gave it to me as a gift. I forgot what he called it, (supportive/honorary sash?),  but he wrote a note on it for me, and gave it to me. It was awesome!

and of course we had to dress the girls in BYU-Idaho shirts....hopefully future students.....a mom can dream can't she! Hopefully i'll get the better pictures from my mom and mother in law and i'll add those to the post later.

The next day we woke up early, checked out of our last rental in Idaho, and headed to Moses Lake. We love our new place and so far Spencer loves his new job. Its been great to be with family again and to have good cooking again! lol, I'm not so great in that area. That wednesday, (25th) we had a little congrats party for Spencer. We had chicos and a little cake for him and had family come help celebrate!.... Now we just see whats next in life!

3 Shout Outs:

Ruby said...

Congratulations you guys!! You did it!! If you ever need a new place to look into, Spencer would rock at Sam's Club/WalMart international since he speaks Portuguese and has a degree in Communications. Just an idea!!

Kings said...

How would one get in touch with walmart international? We are interested

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Congrats Spencer! I didn't see this pot and didn't know you'd graduated. I'm proud of you guys. That's quite an accomplishment.