Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we did the usual dinners at the parents house. Good food, good company! We also decided to take family pictures for our Christmas cards.(thanks mom and dad) Here are our favorites. Sorry, I'm not very good at editing so these are the unedited version (and i dont have the originals so these are from shutterfly). Spencer has all the edited ones on his computer.








A couple of days after thanksgiving the girls had their 18m and 4yr check ups. I dont have the paper on me, but they are both in the 50% and if I remember right Adyson is 32 lbs and Harper is 23lbs and adyson is 3' something. i'm horrible! It was also shots time! So through the whole appointment they girls were awesome! Adyson always is but the last couple times Harper HATED everything to do with it. Not this time. So for the shots Adyson was first....she got 5 shots and didn't even cry! Only a little whimper at the end. The nurses haven't seen any kid be that cool with it. yeah my girls awesome! Harper was next and she got one little shot and did the crying for Adyson. lol

1 Shout Outs:

Deidra said...

I love your Christmas card! You guys look great!

I love Adyson's reaction to her ornament! It's so fun watching kids open gifts.