Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines

This Valentines Day was very low key, due to the fact that Harper and I had/still have a nasty cold! I sound like a man kind of cold. We made the best of it though. I gave everyone their gifts while I laid on the couch blowing my nose, and hacking my lungs out. We had McDonalds as our romantic dinner, and no dessert. Oh well, it was still a great day! And my gift is coming today! Blog post coming soon!!!! :D


You would never guess we are sick! lol. Harper looks so cute!
Best Friends

A few days before this, Adyson had her first Valentines Day party with her preschool group and a boys group. She had a lot of fun anf was so proud to write her name on each valentine. Shes getting too old!!!

2 Shout Outs:

Elaine said...

You have such a cute family - even when you are sick! Love ya!

Ruby said...

Amber, you're so pretty.