Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Harper is TWO

My baby turned TWO!! 
She loves Strawberry Shortcake so thats the theme I went with


Not the best family pic... but it will do!


Can't believe my baby is two. She is so full of energy! Shes loving and caring, and a wild animal all rolled into  one. She just had her check up and shes about 25 lbs and 33inches tall. We are working on potty training and its going...ok. She loves to sing. Her favorite song is still We Are Young. When daddy gets home from work she runs to greet him and asks if they can cuddle. Its so adorable! I love you Harper. You are a handful at times, and yes the terrible twos are here in full force. But when you come up to me and hug and kiss and snuggle, and make your funny faces for me, it makes it all worth it! Happy Birthday!

0 Shout Outs: