Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 2016

The new year brought the end of basketball for Adyson. She loved being able to learn a new sport (I think she liked hanging out with her cousins more). Adyson also had some softball clinics which she loved. I'm so happy she likes softball! It's one of the sports I actually know a lot about! I love softball!




Well besides sports, Adyson received student of the month! She was awarded academic effort. She has been doing so well in school and love it and loves her teacher Mrs. Cox. She just likes to be apart of anything.



 Adyson was also able to take Kamaile on her shopping trip for her Bday. We took Kamaile to ross and they had a fashion show and I bought kamaile a shirt. We went to blue palm after to celebrate. They had a blast.




This was a big month for Harper. I have tried to home preschool Harper but it just wasn't working. I was holding out as much as I could, I really didn't want to spend the money and really thought I could do it. Nope, teaching is super hard. I contacted a lady in my ward for help (she runs a preschool in her home) and as luck would have it she had a spot open! So Harper started preschool at Preschool Express with Mrs/Sis Bruneel. She is having so much fun and it is so good for her! She also had her first field trip to McDonalds, which she loved.



Taryn is just growing and learning. She had her 18m check up and she is doing fine. I don't have the stats on hand but I know she is healthy! Taryn is just busy tagging along to sisters events and playing with mom at home when they are both at school. She's just an all around happy girl. She loves to take pictures and laugh at anything.
We finally played in the snow and made a snow man too!

0 Shout Outs: