Tuesday, April 1, 2008

...

so nothing much has been going on. sleeping on my side is a pain! i have to sleep on my side now because i used to sleep on my stomach. DAH! worst ever! um.... i haven't....."lost" my breaky lunch or dinner in a couple days... but OH how i've felt like i wanted to. um... thats about it. nothing new, just trying to get by....
so.... i'm not really showing yet... but my stomach sticks out way bad... making it look like i am..... but no... i'm just pleasently plump. its kinda funny to see people look at my stomach and think i'm showing, i just laught to myself and say, nope i'm just fat. lol.....
well this is one pointless blog, but i was bored and wanted to write one. have a good night and until i write again

Mama Bear

3 Shout Outs:

Emily Katlyn West said...

Hey Amber. . . .I never did get to say congrat's on the baby stuff, I'm excited for you guys!!! Sorry your not feeling well still, but I have my fingers crossed that it will pass!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I'm so excited for baby pictures! haha I have quite a few months to wait, but congratulations!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Ok so It really does suck being so sick. I was the same way, so so sick. Like I was throwing up at least 10 times a day. Plus I was still working, and yadda yadda yadda. It will end I promise. or at least it will get better. people kept telling me I might have it all 9 months too since I was so sick, but I didn't, so it will pass!

And you should totally move to rexburg, you can get on medicaid, although that takes a couple months, but they do back pay everything if you sign up right away. If you need help once you get to rexburg let us know. we are moving there next week!! We are living in the hyde park apartments, they are 525 a month, two bedrooms, and washer and dryer. I could even hook you up with some phone numbers if you want to find out about openings. We have lived there the whole time we have been in rexburg, and we love them. we have also heard good things about the heartland apartments, they are a little bit farther from campus, but they too are two bedroom with washer and dryer and 525 a month. Plus there isn't anything better then getting your education right now! It will only get harder the more kids you have or the more you put it off!! SO GO REXBURG!!!!