Thursday, April 17, 2008

my second love.... = )

so i am in LOVE with cup-o-noodles and top ramen! YUM! i eat it all the time now. its so good. i love this part of the pregnancy! lol! oh man i think i am going to go make some more ramen!

um.... well our next docs visit is the 25th! i'm kinda excited! we'll prob be able to hear the heart beat! crazy!

so... i have begun to notice that i look huge...and i'm not that far along.....i'm kinda scared cuz my family on BOTH sides has a history of twins! OH CRAP! makes me way freaked out! it would kinda be fun...maybe.....lol.....mixed feelings. LOL

anyway thats all for now! next blog will prob be about the next doc visit!

until then!
Mama Bear

1 Shout Outs:

Carolyn said...

Oh that is so exciting! I want to hear my little neice/nephew's heart beat. :D