Friday, July 11, 2008

Really Amber?

So Amber said that she noted all the news going on around here. Our biggest news IS the baby, but i also got into BYU-I.... ( amazing feat, i know, but if you saw my grades in high school, you'd know that i just trapezed my way over a sharks tank, through the jaws of the hungry lion and landed in a thimble of water.yeah.... that amazing) after our baby BOY is born, we will move to the Burg and start school, and hopefully, our lives. oh, and i love Amber.

2 Shout Outs:

Ty Robbins said...

You two are so ridiculously funny. I think we should start placing bets to see what you'll have. I'm gunning for a boy! (Sorry Amber). Congrats Spencer! That's way cool that you got in. You'll have fun there. I loved it. You should probably think about going into writing, or some other English major. I liked your like little diddy about jumping through hoops. lol.

Carolyn said...

Congrats for getting Spencer! That is super, super exciting. And...I'm hoping for a girl. I am on Ambers team!