Thursday, February 26, 2009

we're going home in 1 week!!!

well in one week, we will be in our homeland! the best and coolest place on earth...
MOSES LAKE,WA






home of.......









FARMING!!!!





ML IS SO COOL EVEN NASA VISITS!
ML IS ALSO FAMOUS FOR...


TUMBLEWEEDS!!!!!






AND...





CRAZY ART RANDOMLY PLACED AROUND TOWN!
AND DONT FORGET.....



THE BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS!
OH YEAH......





family too : )
cant wait to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
honorable mention goes to: the clock in the middle of the road, the rodeo and the guy that
walks around town to find spots to sit and take off his shoes.

4 Shout Outs:

Carolyn said...

Yeah Amber! I am jealous of you. I want to go home so badly!!

Ty Robbins said...

Is it just for a visit or the semester?

Kings said...

we are going home for a visit. christopher is coming home from his mission in DC and spencer and kalei are having their b-day, and my sis had a baby a little bit ago and this is the first time we get to see her!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I'm so glad you guys like the workout DVD!!! Sounds like you've made great progress! I can't get Kritt to do it with me very often (I think because of how hard it is!). Adyson is growing so fast. She's so adorable... I am extremely jealous of you guys going home. Enjoy it and have fun!