Monday, March 2, 2009

Home is where your heart is.

Its sad. I never thought that i would miss being in Moses Lake,  but after being in Rexburg for a few months, home seems like a Desert Oasis.


Amber is quiet excited to go home and see our niece Kamaile,  who will be blessed this coming weekend. For me, I'm excited because my little brother Christopher is coming home from his mission in Washington DC south. I haven't seen him in almost 4 years. He was a junior in high school when i left. Wow.  
So much has changed in the years gone by. I served my mission, returned, got married, had a kid and went to school. For him, he went to school, graduated from high school and college with a 2 year degree, went to byu for a year and then went on his mission. where has the time gone?

I'm very excited to see both Kamaile and Christopher, but more importantly, I'm excited that everyone in my current family can be together. this is going to be a Hectic weekend.

oh. and this picture is for Amber. She loves this clock.

1 Shout Outs:

Unknown said...

omg the clock!!! lol