Wednesday, April 22, 2009

porter park!!!




so today, we were all feeling a little bit better since getting the horrible cold/flu, that we deicded to go to the park. it is getting so amazing outside now a days and its been killing me that i'm sick and cant go for walks when its the most beautiful day outside. i'm still stuffed up and my ears are plugged, adyson is pretty much all better and spencer is about the same as me...anyway....(sorry i get side tracked A LOT ) we went to porter park today and had some lunch. they have a bunch of big toys and swings, a carousel (not opened yet and a little kids water park. anyway, since adyson is a little too small for mostly everything i said, we just did the swings...and she loved it!!! hope you enjoyed the pics and video of our adventure! click on the pics to make 'um bigger!

6 Shout Outs:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Oh man I am SO missing that water park and the carousel!! Well pretty much porter park altogether!!!

The Boyce's said...

That video is so cute! Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad you're starting to feel better!

Brian said...

Amber, your baby is ADORABLE!! It's exciting to see that you're back at the burg...maybe I'll see you in the summer when we come to visit family

laska said...

what a cute family! I think that adyson really liked the swing! :)

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

So cute!

Ty Robbins said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys were feeling better, or at least enough to go outside for a bit.