Thursday, April 2, 2009

YAY

so i'm way happy....my parents are coming this weekend! i am so so so SO excited! adyson is too!

and i got a new laptop! for a sweet deal too! so my old laptop was dying...the speakers worked half the time, the clock stopped working, there was no battery, a small chunck of the cover was missing....i could go on....anyway, we have been looking at some for spencer and i since we were getting a really fat tax return. well spencer needed one more then me because of school so he got one first and i was just going to wait until mine crapped out and just buy a external hard drive. well, spencer felt really bad that he got a brand new laptop, so he was searching craigslist for a nice inexpensive one. so....he found a guy in idaho falls that was selling one. so spencer was talking to the guy about deals and everything. so the final deal was his laptop for my craptacular one and $250. so yesterday night spencer went to idaho falls and got it. turns out the guy is a member and he had gotten about 16 offers (most likely way better then ours), but felt like he sould take ours. what a great guy! so my laptop is about 6 months old, the guy won it and he already had a new one! so this great little gem is an HP, 13.5 (maybe 14, i really don't know) inch, built in webcam, with get this.... not vista or xp...but a new program they are testing out...its called windows 7. its ok...never really heard about it, it might not even be a new program just something no one has heard of, but its kinda like vista. anyway....i love my new laptop and i'm trying to figure it out. its pretty awesome that i got a new laptop for pretty much $250!! thanks spencer for getting me this!

2 Shout Outs:

laska said...

I'm so glad you got a new computer! I hope it's everything that you need! And have a fantastic time with your parents :)

Carolyn said...

Hey! I like Windows 7. Exciting that you got a new laptop, I love getting new things!