Saturday, April 3, 2010

my new toy!!!!!


^
so i got this cool new toy for easter from my mom and dad. i know, easter isnt til tomorrow, but my fam sometimes cant wait! also.....i know this is a kids screen printing kit, but the one i want (yudu) is 300 bucks!! $15 is WAY better. and this is cool!
^
i've been testing out plain shirts that adyson has. this is my second shirt that i've done. still learning. the paint bleed, i gotta work on that.
^
this is the first one i have finished. LOVE IT!!! i think i might add some green hawaiian flowers if i find a stencil.
^
(sorry, she looks a little glazed over in this pic)
my favorite stencil the kit came with!!!!! the kit comes with paint, stencils, bases to hold the shirts (small one and a large one) and some other things. i love it! i need more shirts to do! i think i'll find a shirt for me!!! its soooo cool. i am so excited to try some other things on it!

5 Shout Outs:

laska said...

that is super cool! if you have time before you go back to rexburg, you should come out some stencils with the cricut...see if there is anything on my cartridges that you like.

btw, my word verification happens to be kingn. no joke. I think it's pretty awesome.

Carolyn said...

That is awesome! I love it. Adyson looks so cute wearing that shirt. I will be anxiously awaiting my shirt. :) Haha, kidding.

Deidra said...

Fun!

Unknown said...

i thought i clicked another blog and my first thought was omg amber has the same thing... LOL

Ty Robbins said...

That's way cool! What a fun inexpensive way to be crafty.