Thursday, May 13, 2010

Styled By Gwen


So folks....I got a hair cut...and not just any hair cut... My very good friend, Gwen Stoker is currently attending the Evan's hair school. I was her very first cut (besides her cutting hair on Miss Kim, her mannequin. heres what it looks like....


Before....all limp and boring


AFTER! all full of life!

This pic doesn't really show how good it is! I have very fine hair, so it goes limp really quick. Trust me i tried to pump it up, but to no avail. It looked really good right after Gwen was done. My hair stylist Gwen gave me a slight a-line cut with layers. I LOVE IT! Awesome job!! I will definitely take more pics and return to her for more cuts and even colors and what else she needs me for!! I will totally be your guinea pig!

5 Shout Outs:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

for more volume back comb it underneath and then spray it with hairspray underneath too. and like back comb it a ton and then when you flip it back over you can smooth is down a bit so it isn't huge! the cut is cute though. i have limp hair because It is so thick and heavy!

Unknown said...

you can also blow dry it with your head upside down... i hear that works... and gwen you can cut my hair anytime!

Carolyn said...

Um....I back comb it and then spray it mucho. After I spray it, I put the hair on my hair spray can while the hair spray dries. Then it stays all huge. Ha! Sweet huh?

I LOOOOOVE the cut though. You are a hottie.

Gwen Stoker said...

I love it too!!! Thanks for being my fabulous model! It was fun and you can come sit in my chair ANY time!

The Boyce's said...

That is CUTE! I love it! I didn't know Gwen was at the beauty school! Does she need another guinea pig?? I'm willing! :)