Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year was kind of low key. I was getting stressed out with how many houses I would have to go to, but in the end, it turned out to be just 2 places I would have to go! Perfect!

This year, Spencer and I were pb&j. Didn't go too crazy this year. Adyson wanted to be tinkerbell and so Harper was just Belle. We took pictures at a local studio, and I will try to post them soon, if I can.

 We went to the trunk or treat with Gma King and Caro (her exchange student) at the church and the girls cleaned up! (gma king bought the bags! so cute!thanks)

Aren't they so cute!!! The Monday after Halloween a dentist has a candy buy back/donate to troops over seas, so we sorted though the candy, kept some, and Adyson and Harper made $6! ($2 per lbs). 


0 Shout Outs: