Monday, June 30, 2014

June

June in a nutshell
Fathers Day! The girls gave him daddy daughter date books. each time they go on a date, they put a picture of them and write about what they did.

It was starting to get very hot so we bought them a kiddie pool. They loved it!


Tball ended. It was her first year with Spencer being the assistant coach. She loved him being there! 


My Aunt Jenni threw me a "Sprinkle."(my moms side, I have two aunts named that! one ends in I one ends in Y. lol) What is a sprinkle? Well its like a shower, but for women like me who already have enough stuff for a third girl, but its mostly just to get together and play games and open a few gifts/diaper drive. Nothing big like a regular one. It was so much fun, yummy food, and good company! and such cute decorations!

I had to include this pic! Me and one of my bffs Deidra! We both are having girls and are about four weeks apart! Her first baby! YAY!

0 Shout Outs: