Thursday, July 31, 2014

July

This was one busy month for us!!
 We started it off with the 4th... we were going to head to Spokane for a party at my great Aunt Carolyn's house, but I ended up getting sick so we stayed home and watched the fireworks in town.

 I didn't really care of the 4th of July shirts that were at the stores here and by the time I remembered they didn't buy any it was too late. Luckily I had found a pin on pinterest a while ago that showed me how to make these easy shirts! Luckily I had red and blue tshirt paint and the girls had white shirts. they came out so cute. I will be making them next year too!




Adyson lost her very first tooth!!! The tooth fairy left a little tiny note and a dollar!



Adyson also had her first year of swim lessons. Hopefully this will help her get over her fear of water in her face. (second one in from the right)


Its almost like the whole month was for adyson!..... She also had a dance recital!
 Here is her boom boom pow costume (boom boom pow- black eyed peas)

she also did her breakfast at tiffany's dance (on her knees, in the middle)

Kamaile and Adyson

Grandma Cathy bought her flowers. Adyson loved them!

 She is such a good dancer! She is so cute! I love her pink and black costume!


 To end the month..... we had a baby!!!! A whole post just about her coming soon!
 Taryn McKay King

0 Shout Outs: