Wednesday, February 2, 2011

family/prego update

So I know I havent really blogged about the whole family in a little bit so here it goes....

Lets start with Adyson! Well, what can I say, shes just my crazy, beautiful goofball. She always has new words to say every day. Her (or my) current favorite words/phrases are "are you kidding me? raise the roof, yes i do!, thumbs up,.....keep in mind that they are not spoken very clearly. Shes doing alright with counting and with colors.....well her favorite color is blue and so everything she sees is called blue. She always has the random names for her "babies" (any stuffed animal/doll). She will bring me a towel and ask me to wrap them up so she can rock them to sleep. Her favorite by far is Grandpa Bear. She stole it from my dad. Its a beanie baby bear that has a tie on that says #1 dad on it. gave it to him for a bday a while ago. I really dont know why she loves it so much. Her biggest accomplishment is that she is pacifier less!!!!! It was hard and still is, but i am so glad its gone! We're trying to work on getting her to fall asleep in her own bed and STAY there. Going to bed is kinda easy but when she wakes up in the middle of the night she comes and steals my bed! I'm so tired of it! literally!
Spencer is currently busy with school. He is doing great with his classes and i'm sure his favorite class is the photography class. He has some pretty good pictures hes taken so far, but he wont let me share them! (he does have to have a blog for the class.....hint hint).
and now its my turn..... Well as i said in an earlier post, i really didnt look pregnant and the baby was sitting really low. Well i think this little girl was listening to me, because she has definitely moved around a lot and my belly has shot out! I am about 6 months now....i think. LOL its hard to keep track when there is no positive due date. I have about 3 dates they have given me (14th,18th, or 21st of may). We pretty much go with the 18th.
(ok sorry about my look. keep in mind i am prego, tired, and dealing with a 2 yr old! lol)


well thats about all for the kings. just trying to survive the COLD rexburg weather! until next time!

4 Shout Outs:

Alyson said...

Adyson is adorable! How is everything going with this pregnancy? Seeing you with your adorable little girl just makes me ache for a little girl of my own! But I was blessed with two boys (that KO themselves by jumping off the couch-lol). I suppose I should be grateful for what I've got! You look adorable in you preggo picture! No apology needed!

Unknown said...

omg kamaile does the same thing. everything is purple. i ask her what color it is and its always purple. she is a frustrating child to teach. I think she gives me the wrong answer on purpose to mess with me. glad to hear everything is going well

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

first off all. i LOOOVE your hair, too cute! and you look too cute - can't believe you'll have a baby in just a few short months!

Carolyn said...

Yay for the update, Momma! Love you guys!