Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crafting and gardening....

I've been trying to find different things to do with the girls/for myself and this is what we've done so far... (besides swimming in out tiny frog pool and running through the sprinklers, lol)

 Last time my mom and dad came to visit, Adyson sweet talked my mom into getting her an unfinished birdhouse. I finally got around to getting paint for her so she finally painted it (with a little help from me). She is so proud of it! The box is my project. My sis in law gave it to me probably over a year ago and we also picked out the paper that long ago too! I finally found some time and crafty-ness in me to finish it. I am using the box to hold the girls' blessing dresses in it. I love the paper I found. You cant tell but the gray leaves are actually a little shinny. On the glass I am going to use my moms cricket and put the word "blessing" on it or do that etched glass effect on it and have blessing be the plain glass.


 We went to the farmers market a while back and Adyson and I picked out these pretty flowers to plant. I have no idea what they are called, but they have lived the longest out of all the plants I've ever owned. I always seem to kill the plants I have, but this time I am paying more attention to them! I really wish the mini rose plant Spencer bought me last year lived. Maybe... its at my parents house in WA. Cant wait to have my own garden... hopefully it will stay alive!


Now its time to pack.......

0 Shout Outs: