Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

So this year we had a great steak dinner to celebrate. Memorial day weekend Spencer scored and got 2 charcoal grills for free! He fixed them up and now we have 2 grills, one of which we are going to sell. So for his Fathers Day dinner he made Brazilian style steak, and I made deviled eggs and Jill Baker's famous twice baked potatoes! YUM and for dessert, Spencer's favorite banana cream pie. From his girls he got a shutterfly book that I made that was 5 reasons why we love daddy. he loved it!!! (got a coupon for a free book, score!) 



Adyson says....."We love you daddy! Happy Father's Day! You like to go to school and I like to go to school.You give me kisses. I love you. We are best friends!"

Harper says...... "HI DADA. a la oooo (i love you). GRANDPA!!!!" ( thats her favorite word, grandpa)

Amber says.... "I love you. Thanks for being a awesome dad to our beautiful girls! You always take time and be with them and help them know that their daddy loves them and would do anything for them. Thanks for always being there!" (and to my dad... thanks for being such an awesome dad who acts like hes 21! I have so many awesome and funny memories with you. cant wait for more! wish I could have spent it with you!)

0 Shout Outs: