Sunday, September 14, 2008

adventures in...

othello! lol why you ask....

so spencers dad won free rodeo tickets off the radio! so he gave them to us and we went yesterday. it was fun, way smaller then moses lake but a lot of fun. and they had really cute animals (the best part of the fair right? lol). so we got there at about 6 something. parking was crazy! we first started off in the booths looking at all the fun random stuff we wanted but didn't have any use for. then spencer got hungery and decided to get a jumbo turkey leg. we then went through the goat barn. fun stuff because while i was petting one it let out a creapy oh i really like that scratch sound right in my face. then as we were walking around this horse drawn wagon stopped right in front of us and asked if we wanted a ride. heck yes we did. it was realy fun. we got pics on the wagon.....but i look WAY bad in them and they will only be kept in a private, no one can see photo album at home. lol. um......while on the wagon i noticed in one of the animal barns they had a little donkey and a mini horse and you betcha i made spencer take me there!!!! here are the pics from there

cute little piggies! i wanted to hold them so bad!

they were attacking a puppy in the pen. the dog started to bite the pigs butt!
spencer saying hi to a little calf...it was licking his arm but i took the pic to late.
thats actually all the pics from the fair/rodeo.....i didn't even get a pic of the donkey and horse! i was so in love with the little piggies. i took tons of pics of them!

well after the animals and of course after getting a huge yummy elephant ear we went to the rodeo....and decided to leave early and went back to moses to.....go mini golfing and get some ice cream!!!! and here are some pics of that.

^me trying to make the whole...this is prob my 8th time trying lol
and the other is me with my prego shot!

and heres pics of spencer..... oh such a good golfer....he beat me!
thats all. sorry this is kinda long. but i had lots of fun and wanted to share it with everyone!

3 Shout Outs:

Ty Robbins said...

I'm so glad you did a long post with lots of pictures....pictures are my favorite! You look so cute pregnant!

Carolyn said...

Oh I love pictures! And expecially ones of little ole cutsie you! Hooray for having fun you two!!

Elaine said...

I have found your blog and enjoy viewing it. And, congrats on this new family member coming - BJo and I hope to be to the shower. (Those invites were beautifully done!)
Is it okay that I have your blog link on our blog page? I thought I'd better ask you. Keep up the fun!
Aunt Elaine