Friday, September 26, 2008

yet another doctor visit...

well we went to the doctor again today. everythings going great. he had me feel for the head again today and i actually felt it!!!!! we heard the heart beat again, its still going strong! we officially have 6 weeks left! crazy!!! i now have to go to doctor visits every 2 weeks. kinda scary! that means i am going to give birth soon! well after the visit the doc sent me to the dietition (sp???) and she said i was doing fine. the doc sent me just to make sure i don't get the baby all fattened up and can't birth her.

so...birthing classes........dah! question.....wouldn't you think that the hospital would offer classes every month?????? well no they don't. and i can't get into a class. at the last doctors visit (end of august) we asked about classes. he gave us the number (and i lost it and found it about 2 weeks later). well i called and found out that there was a class that was the month of august....and the next one starts in november....WHEN I'M DUE! how dumb!? and to top that all off they do have an all day class....but thats $65!!!! (the 4 week class is free with the state insurance). anyway.....i am not willing to pay 65 bucks for an 8 hour all day class! so.....the library, internet and my prego book will have to do.......oh man....this sucks! maybe i should pay for it........geeze!

well thats all for now. um...can't think of anything else.....we're just getting ready for the baby and the baby shower next month (see laska's blog for the info and to see the way super cute invites she made!), um.....we're also trying to decide what we should be for halloween. ANY IDEAS?????? please, we need some!

until next blog,
Mama Bear

4 Shout Outs:

Ty Robbins said...

Haha, so you could be an oven....and you'd have a bun in the oven! Lol. I read that somewhere and thought it was great!

Rachel and Jason said...

Not that I have any kids, but from what my sister and sister-in-law tell me, birthing classes are somewhat worthless, especially to learn breathing stuff because when you're giving birth, you're not really gonna think "ok, let me remember how to breathe" etc etc... ya know? You'll do just fine! :)

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I didn't take the birthing class either. I was actually signed up, but then I got put on bedrest like the week before so I didn't go, I survived! I did check out a couple of books from the library though, good luck!

and I put pictures of our apartment up on our blog, check it out I did it just for you guys!!! If you have any questions let me know.

Carolyn said...

You are having a baby! Holy wow. haha