Tuesday, September 2, 2008

stabbed!

so......in my last blog i said that i took the diabetes test to see if i had it....well a couple of days after that i got a call from the clinic. they said my results came back a little high and that i would need to come in again.....for the 3 HOUR TEST! dah! so today i went in, fasting, and had to have my blood drawn 4 TIMES!!! my arms frickin hurt and i look like i'm on drugs!!!! so i was going to get 2 in one arm and 2 in the other, but when they went for the left arm they missed the vein and had to stab around....it frickin hurt so bad, so i went with 3 in the right, ouch! anyway, in a couple of days i'll find out what the news is, if i have diabetes or what. anyway, thats all for now. ttyl

Mama Bear

1 Shout Outs:

Portia, Jake, Conner, & Jaden said...

oh let me know how that goes....my dad struggles with that no fun!!!