Saturday, September 6, 2008

results are in

so got the results back from my diabetes test and.....i don't have it! my readings were way lower then what the regular results were, which was way good. i really think that the only reason i had the high test was because i went on a chocolate spree before....i was craving chocolate way bad!
thats all for now. um....not much has happened since the test. baby's still doing fine, just kickin me in the ribs hard core. oh and i'm so bloated all the time! it sucks! my stomach feels like its going to burst. i have to lay down most of the time because sitting up puts pressure on my stomach ( i kinda sit hunched over, i know bad amber!). um, i got some gifts from my friends that left to college, thanks guys the gifts are way cute and i can't wait to use them on my little girl!!!

OH i almost forgot. so spencer came home from work early on thursday and said "lets go for a picnic!" so spencer and i went! it was very exciting. we packed anything we could find, i even brought along bowls, forks and a knife from the kitchen, good thing my mom didn't know i was taking her dishes!. lol. we went to the park by the water tower thats really close to my house (above harthstone) it was a very nice day and a nice spot. you could see the whole town! we had lots of fun just being with eachother esp during the day. he works all the time. very lovely!
oh.....so spencer gets "off" at 5 but never really gets off until 5:30 or later. so on friday someone came home at about 4:45. i knew it wasn't my fam they were gone to work and such. so i lay on the couch hoping it was spencer. and it was! he had a very pretty long stem pink rose in his hand, a can of pringles (yum!) and a pair of chop sticks to use for when i can eat my fav food sushi again. how sweet is that?!? i didn't even expect it! i love spencer and the happiness he brings to my life! = )

well thats about it. until next time, Mama Bear

1 Shout Outs:

Carolyn said...

Aww.. How cute. :)