Friday, October 3, 2008

random post

so about a week ago, i walked down to hastings to meet spencer at work when he got off. i was kinda early so i went into maurices. lately (ok pretty much the whole pregnancy) i have wanted to wear my old clothes and get new ones (ESP JEANS!!!!). i hate, and i mean HATE my maternity jeans, but they are the only thing i have. well anyway, back to the story....well i decided that enought was enough.....i went through the store and found some cute shirts and my favorite kind of jeans, flare! well it was very fun! even thought i had to grease up myself to get into the clothes (lol i'm bloated and i've gained some weight and plumped up in some areas due to the pregnancy). anyway, it was so nice to try on clothes!!!! i was so excited. the first thing i'm going to do when i have my little one is get some jeans!!!! thats my treat for having to go through what i hear is the worst pain in the world! anyway......if you are wondering, yes i did get some pics, and yes they are kinda funny, but dang it i want some clothes! i'll post one or two pic for the readers.....enjoy! ps...my face looks way nasty in them...i overheat WAY easily now and i have given up make up for now....and doing my hair...pretty much everything....anyway, enjoy the pics

2 Shout Outs:

Portia, Jake, Conner, & Jaden said...

ahhh you look so beautiful!!! I am so excited for the 2 of you!!!

Carolyn said...

You are way to cute Amber! And, you buy yourself some jeans. I say do it!