Wednesday, October 8, 2008

30 days!!!!!

so today i offically have 30 days left! craaaaazy!!!! in 30 days (or maybe less...hopefuly not more!) our lives will be changed forever! that doesn't scare me one bit. lol ok thats a lie it does! spencer and i talk about if we're ready or not and how fast things are going to change. we are so excited to see our little girl for the first time, look her in the eyes, and tell her we're her mommy and daddy. me a mommy?!? if you would have told me last year that i was going to be having a kid i would have told you that you're nuts! but here i am, getting ready for my little one to come! life is FULL of surprises!
on friday i have another doctors appointment, its the start of my every 2 week checkups, which really just means i have an extra appointment this month. lol. anyway, i don't really know what this visits coing to be like, but i just hope nothings wrong, which i'm pretty sure everythings going great.
well thats about all for now. i think that i'm going to start a 30 day picture countdown. i guess i should have done a pic countdown in the begining but eh, this should be fun! anyway...

until fridays blog....Mama Bear

1 Shout Outs:

Portia, Jake, Conner, & Jaden said...

Hey you...I am so sorry I can not make it to your shower though I would have loved to. I actually have an adoption party at the same time, but I for sure will have to drop your present off....I thought I could swing both but its looking like that might not work but I must say you had the cutest invites I have EVER seen!!!!