Friday, October 10, 2008

36 weeks!

well folks i'm 36 weeks along and doing fine. i went to the doctor today and he did the usual check up. so last time i was in there he said i would have visits every 2 weeks, but now he said every week. eh, oh well. anyway, he measured my stomach, checked my legs and feet for swelling, listened to the babys heardbeat and checked my blood pressure again (the nurse did it before he came in). he said that since i'm this far along that if i went into labor then they wouldn't stop me....so that pretty much means i could go into labor and any time and have the baby. AHHHHH!

well this weekend is my baby shower! and i am WAY excited! i'm kind of a shut in (my choice i know, but i never feel like doing anything). anyway, i am excited to see people and socialize and have some fun. not that i don't have any fun or go out on the town with spencer, we do and its so much fun, its just that i hardly ever see anyone now a days. anyway, i'm way excited and i hope you readers can make it! (again see laskas blog for the time and place and the wonderful cards she made! she also has another blog about her creations, which are AMAZING. i so don't have the skill or the will power. lol)
well thats all for now. my next blog will most likely be about the shower. and/or the next doc appointment, which is next friday.

until we read again. Mama Bear

2 Shout Outs:

laska said...

ahh amber, that's sweet. I'm excited too! I hope you have fun!

Carolyn said...

Baby is coming! Haha. I am crazy excited for you.