Friday, November 7, 2008

almost there!

so tomorrow is my due date! i HOPE and PRAY that i go into labor tonight or tomorrow! i don't want to be induced! i really want the baby out. i know i know, about the last 10 posts have been me complaining about how uncomfortable i am and how i want the baby out.....but i think every pregnant person knows what i'm talking about. and if you haven't been pregnant, you will so know what i'm talking about when you do.

so i'm kinda scared for labor. for one, i really don't know what the first signs of prelabor are. i mean, i've read about it, and the doc has explained it a little, but i've never felt it, so how and i supposed to know? i think i might figure it out though when i have the worst pain ever that i've never felt before. another thing i'm scared of is that i'll get too exausted during labor and i'll have to have a c-section. eh it would spare me from the birthing pain, but i don't want to deal with the huge cut in my gut! i also am kinda scared for the epidural. i am so getting it, but i'm scared. i HATE needles. esp since being pregnant. dah! i hate when they stab me and then have to move the needle around because they missed the vein. ah, major pain! and i know they are going to give me iv's and stuff....dah.....but the needle pain will be the LEAST of my problems.

well thats about all my worries for now. i don't really have anything else on my mind. birthing takes up all of my thoughts, esp since i'm due tomorrow. well, that and christmas! i know i know its not even thanksgiving yet, but everyones asking for my wish list and to be honest, i don't have one. i never do. whenever my b-day or christmas rolls around i can never think of anything. i always say giftcards, because then when i decided on what i want, i can get it! i can never make up my mind though! heres one example.....so spencer and i decided on a name for our little girl, then we kinda tossed ideas around and i really liked this one way of spelling it. he liked it too so we shook on it......now......i like the regular way of spelling it! i know i'm weird!

well i've done enough typing for now. hopefully my next post will have pics of my first born child!

4 Shout Outs:

Carolyn said...

I wanna know the name!!!

Kings said...

all in good time carolyn, all in good time. muah ha ha!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Ok don't be scared of epidurals, you can't see the needle, and it doesn't hurt. you will feel like a small prick for like a second, then nothing, and it will make you feel so much better anyway!! I had a C section, so if that does happen it will be okay, it is a harder recovery but you will make it through!! good luck, and don't think too much about what you don't know or how scared you are. Just think Pioneers had babies without reading books and without drugs and doctors, your body will know what to do!! Good Luck!! And I hope your next post is pics of babies!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I called Spencer's Mom tonight...I hope she tells you...but if not, I was in the grocery store tonight and they had Spencer's brazilian drink that we had when we were over for dinner!! He will be one happy guy here in Rexburg!!