Monday, November 3, 2008

forever pregnant.

it seems like its NEVER going to end! well guess what everyone, we went to the doc again today! same old sitting there and taking the non stress test, which took longer then normal because my little stubborn girl didn't want to have her heart listened to and would move away from the monitor. anyway, thats about all we did, sit and listen the the heartbeat. he checked my legs and feet, which are swelling still but not as bad. we go back on thursday to see him at 10:15 and he said that if nothing is happening by the weekend then i'll HAVE to be induced and we'll be parents prob on monday! lol. but they say its better to go into labor naturally, because its slower and you are prepared (somewhat). with induction, you're kinda thrown into the pain.... i hope she come naturally! naturally and SOON!!!!! i am SOOOOOOOOOO uncomfortable! my back hurts about a bazillion times more then it did a couple weeks ago. my feet hurt and i don't get any sleep because i'm getting up about every hour to pee. i get really bad stomach cramps (maybe there contractions......who knows, i've neer felt what there like before!) i want to be done! but i don't want to birth her, someone knock me out and take her outta me, SOMETHING! but do it pain free!

1 Shout Outs:

laska said...

I tag you! (again!)