Friday, November 28, 2008

black friday boredom blog

so.... since today is black friday, and spencers at work and adys sleeping, i decided to do this little questionaire.... oh and i hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!


Four, Four, Four, Four...
1) Four places I go to over and over: Walmart, my room, the kitchen, the living room (i don't get out much! lol)
2) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): um...my mom, elder byington,.....thats about it.
3)Four of my favorite places to eat: sushimori!!!!!griffins bakery, the firefly cafe and danas or da pineapple gril.....haven't been in a LONG time!
4) Four places I would rather be: home, london, hawaii, sleeping
5) Four TV shows I watch: CSI:NY, Law and Order CI or SVU, Bones, Amazing Race

oh and i just wanted to say that i went and saw twilight, and well.....i really liked it! i haven't read the books, it just didn't interest me AT ALL and i still prob wont read them....but on wed my sis wanted to do a girls night out, so we went, i wasn't too excited and i didn't want to go, but i went to be nice, and i was very impressed! i love romantic drama movies and this was great! i will so have spencer buy it for me when it comes out, and i will be going to see the next movies that come out, as long as they have the same people in it! it has become one of my favorite movies!

0 Shout Outs: